loyaltomyoils

Monday, August 27, 2007



I made this for my girlfriend who is going to start doing weight watcher points with me. The bigger one is a cookbook that I made myself, from typing out the pages (thanks Nancy for helping me get the pages right :)). Staples did the binding for me, she LOVED it today when I gave it to her, the smaller book is an index card book that I recovered with matching paper to do our "journaling" in, and then the little clipboard, I put a magnet on the back so she can hang it on her fridge. SHe loved it all. The saying on the cookbook is stamped and says "Cherish yesterday, Dream tomorrow, and Live today"....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy! I totally forgot to tell you in my email how much I LOVE the wonderful set you made for your friend for Weight Watchers. It is beautiful! Is that an actual tape measure around the journal? What a thoughtful and lovely gift! You did a beautiful job on this...

Nancy

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home